- Signup begins June 5. To be considered in the entry for final prizes, readers need to sign up by July 8.
- Anyone ages 0-18 OR still in high school may participate.
- Reader needs to read, be read to or read to others for 45 days. There is no time limit per reading session. Mark off a day on the chart for each day reader has read.
- Program must be completed by 2:00 pm on August 21 in order to obtain your free book and be entered for final prizes.
- To participate in the final party on July 31 readers must have a completed reading chart and/or participated in at least one programing activity.
- When the reader has completed the reading for the program, bring the chart in to claim your free book.
- There are 77 possible days to read between June 5 and August 21, for every 10 days beyond the 45 required days the reader may choose an additional prize OR book.
Events at the Library
All programs are free and held at the library unless you are informed otherwise when you arrive for program.
June 12 Sign Up Day 11:45 am
June 19 TBD
June 26 Science Day 11:45 am
July 10 Fish and Game 11:45 am
July 17 Latah Sanitation 11:45 am
July 24 Nez Perce 12:30 pm
July 31 Party & Prizes 10:00 am
August 21 Final Prize Drawing 2:00 pm
Contact Bovill Community Library:
Supervisor: Treva Higgins