Reading Program Guidelines
- Sign-up begins May 22.
- Anyone under 18 is eligible.
- Children may read to themselves or have someone read to them.
- Prizes may be substituted by the library if needed.
- All programs are free.
- To reach the reading goal, the child should spend time reading on a total of 45 days.
- Record your 45 days of reading on the reading log.
- When the reading log is completed, bring it to the library to receive your prizes.
- No prizes will be given until July 7th.
- Finishers may claim prizes any time prior to the beginning of the 2014-15 school year.
Events at the Library
Programs start at 10:30 am.
June 5 Sign Up & Craft
June 12 Music with Greg Hodapp
June 19 Recycling, Latah Sanitation
June 26 Judy’s Alpacas
July 10 Stories to Spark your Imagination with Batsy
July 17 Idaho Fish & Game
July 24 Nez Perce National Historical Park
July 31 Final Party & Raffles
Contact Troy Community Library:
Supervisor: Margie Fitzmorris
Bohman Building 402 South Main
Troy, Idaho 83871 (map it)
Telephone: (208) 835-4311